FIND A COUNSELOR
Our counseling office is excited to help you find the best counselor for your needs. Martin Counseling has counselors that can serve clients across the lifespan. We have counselors that focus on:
- New parent counseling, birth to 7
- Middle School issues of bullying, self esteem, eating issues, and self harm
- Video Game Addiction counseling
- High School issues of fitting in, low achievement, college preparation, executive functioning, and study skills building
- Kids, teens and adults that want help with depression, anxiety, and social skills building
- Couples counseling: Not connecting with a partner, healing post-affair, and empty nest issues
- If your concern is not listed here, please give us a call to discuss over the phone
713-489-5473 ¦ David@HoustonLPC.com
Ehrin Weiss, Ph.D. - Clinical Psychologist
If you or your child are struggling with anxiety or situations that feel overwhelming, help is available. In my practice, I help children, adolescents, and adults learn new skills for managing anxiety and related disorders, stress, parenting concerns, ADHD, behavior problems, adjustment to divorce, and other life-changes. As a clinical psychologist, I use techniques that have been proven by research to help people improve their lives. Together, we identify areas of difficulty and create a plan for addressing those areas. With the right tools, you and your children can learn to enjoy your life more!
Houston Family Psychology
Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychology
Tanvi Patel, MA, LPC-S, NCC
Are you lonely in your relationship? Do you seem to argue all the time with your partner? Are you having trouble integrating values and culture in America?
I can help you feel happier in your relationships, feel more at peace instead of stressed out and help you balance different cultures and backgrounds in your life.
You have come this far, I encourage you to take one step further to visit my website and email/text/call me for more information. Don't let this web search be the end. You can reach your goals and I can help!