As I take some time to reflect on the past 12 months, there was a lot to celebrate in 2012. All in all, it was a great year, full of so many new things, it is hard to keep track of them all. We are connecting more people to Counseling, more interns to supervisors, and more people with jobs in the Mental Health field. We are working to replace stigma around mental illness with compassion and proper treatment.
Remember, we are having our Katy Mental Health meeting this Friday, January 4th. We will be talking about "Building a Platform: How to connect a tribe using the internet." To RSVP, just reply to this e-mail letting me know you are coming.
In my opinion, one of the most influential people on this topic is Michael Hyatt.
Here are his top 10 posts for the year, along with the number of page views they generated:
- How to Setup Google Calendar on Your iPhone (206,004)
- 12 Ways to Get More Twitter Followers (139,014)
- How to Organize Evernote for Maximum Efficiency (136,014)
- Creating Your Personal Life Plan (118,060)
- Fix for Wireless Connection Problems on MacBooks, MacBook Pros, and MacBook Airs (101,581)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Twitter (98,680)
- Why You Need a Platform to Succeed (89,913)
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Take a Nap Every Day (79,113)
- How to Speed Up Your iPhone If It Starts Slowing Down (61,430)
- How to Launch a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog in 20 Minutes or LessScreencast