Here is a short update on my professional life: It has been a little over a week for me in full time private practice at Martin Counseling. It was not an easy decision to leave my part time job with DePelchin, but I think that it will be the right career move for me in the long run. Most importantly, this change will definitely allow me to spend more time with my family. I continue to struggle to find a good work-life balance. Can you identify with that?
Networking is very important for any business development. And so is the case for mental health providers. Here is your next chance to do so in the West Houston/Katy area:
RSVP by filling out this simple form.
I wanted to share with you some good articles that I consider worth reading:
- The Little Kid Inside the Adult Borderline/Narcissist = http://ow.ly/nLzIQ
- 10 Tips For Raising Resilient Kids = http://ow.ly/nCv6Z
- Free Yourself by Being Direct = http://ow.ly/nxVan
- 6 Exercises to Alleviate Depression = http://ow.ly/nxUu2
- How Chronic People Pleasing Ruins your Health = http://ow.ly/nxXXV
Find the new jobs listed at Houston LPC JOBS here.
Looking for an LPC Supervisor? Find yours here.